Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University of Ukraine – provides continuity of higher medical education: -Bachelor – MD, MDD – Master – Post-Graduate.
The University history started in 1945 and is one of the few Medical Universities in Ukraine to be designated as a “National Medical University” by the government of Ukraine.
– World Health Organization (WHO)
– International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
– European University Association
The Main Specialties and training time:
– General Medicine (Doctor of Medicine degree) – 6 years course
– Dentistry (Doctor of Dentistry degree) – 5-year course
– Pediatrics (Doctor of Medicine degree) – 6-year course
– Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy degree) – 5-year course
– Nursing (RN) – 3 / 4 year course
– Prosthodontics (MDS / Clinical Residency) – 2-year course
ENGLISH MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION.
Study Invitations for the Session 2017-18 – minimum requirements and documents.
NO AGENTS, DIRECTLY SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR EVALUATION THROUGH FOLLOWING CONTACT DETAILS TO UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE:
Open website and check all contact details about us
For more information, visit University Official Website: www.ivanofnmu.com.ua