ADMINISTRATOR AND GRADUATE TRAINEE
Company: EHVISE GLOBAL RESOURCES
Location: DELTA / EDO
Job Deadline: May
1. Prospecting for new private practice sector customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales for future sales
2. Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and negotiating price, and creating strategies for business plan.
3. Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but also possibly department heads or management level personnel
4. Expected to sell point of sale service contracts, financing and drive margin though selling value and holding price of product.
5. Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge to client and competitive products are to be noted.
6. Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage of product.
7. Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships to customers and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify customers that are still in the business and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
8. Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field back concerns, issues and requirements
9. Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales in all part of the country.
Candidates with a minimum of OND, HND and BSC in any discipline should apply as required training would be given.
interested and Qualified candidates should call the hiring coordinator to send their CV. 08110550476 or Email; email@example.com.