Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Ukraine – provides continuity of higher medical education: -Bachelor – MD, MDD – Master – Post-Graduate.
The University history started in 1945 and is one of the few Medical Universities in Ukraine to be designated as a “National Medical University” by the government of Ukraine.
– World Health Organization (WHO)
– World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
– Foundation for advancement of international medical education and research (FAIMER) School ID is F0002349
– Medical Council of India (MCI)
– International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
– Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in US
ENGLISH MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION.
Study Invitations for the Session 2017-18 – minimum requirements and documents.
NO AGENTS, DIRECTLY SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR EVALUATION THROUGH FOLLOWING CONTACT DETAILS TO UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE:
Open website and check all contact details about us
For more information, visit University Official Website: www.knmu-edu.com.ua