Dell 1510x Projector 3500 ANSI Lumens brightness High 2100:1 contrast ratio Crisp, clear presentations even in fully lit rooms XGA native resolution (1024 x 768) for a superb display Wired Networking with RJ45 connector Multiple Connectivity: HDMI, Dual VGA-In connectors, dual Video-In ports DLP Technology with BrilliantColor™ technology for powerful Visuals Closed Captioning Handy remote control Keystone Adjustment Up to 4000 hours Lamp Life
Dell 3500 ANSI Lumens 1510X Projector – 4:3 Aspect Ratio XGA Resolution, 2100:1 Contrast Ratio with HDMI and Ethernet RJ45 connectivity – complete with Manufacturers 2 Year Warranty
The Dell™ 1510X Standard Series Projector offers essential features and network manageability at a price that respects your budget. Sharp, Clear Visuals: XGA native resolution (1024×768) for a superb display. Wired Networking: RJ45 connector for network manageability, including power management, updating firmware, checking status, receiving e-mail alerts and more (RJ45 cable sold separately). Flexible Connectivity: Dual VGA connector, dual Video-In ports, and HDMI connector.
Key Features of Dell 1510X Projector
- 3500 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- 3000 Hours Lamp Life (Normal Mode)
- 4000 Hours Lamp Life (Eco Mode)
- XGA (1024 x 768 pixels) Native Resolution
- 4:3 (Video Format) Aspect Ratio
- 2.36Kg in Weight
- 296.5 x 87.9 x 202 mm
- DLP Technology
- 2100:1 Contrast Ratio
- 1.6-1.92:1 Throw Ratio
- 0° Horizontal Keystone Correction
- -35° to +40° Vertical Keystone Correction
- 8W Speaker
- 2 x VGA input
- 1 x VGA output
- 1 x S-Video input
- 1 x Composite
- 1 x RJ-45 Network Connection Port
- 1 x USB Type B port
- 1 x HDMI 1.3 Port (HDCP compliant)
- 1 x RS232
- Manufacturers 2 Year Warranty
- Power cord
- VGA Cable
- Remote Control with 2 AAA Batteries
- CD User’s Guide and Documentation
- Carrying case
Essential Features, Affordable Connectivity
Whether you’re presenting alone or as part of a group, the Dell 1510X Projector keeps superb visuals and enhanced connectivity within your reach—and your budget.
- Powerful Visuals: DLP® with BrilliantColor™ technology helps to ensure true-to-life images with dazzling colours and stunning picture quality.
- Vivid Display: XGA Native Resolution (1024X768) with native 4:3 aspect ratio offers superb image quality with 63% more pixels than SVGA (800X600).
- Big, Bold View: 3500 ANSI Lumens (max) brightness and high 2100:1-Typical (Full On/Full Off) contrast ratio let you deliver crisp, clear presentations even in fully lit rooms.
- Flexible Connectivity: Dual VGA-In connectors let you switch between PC-based presentations with minimal time lag, while HDMI connection allow for instant connectivity to a variety of devices, including DVD players.
Easy to Manage, Easy to Control
From built-in wired networking to flexible set-up and maintenance, the Dell 1510X Projector puts control in the hands of presenters and administrators alike.
- Remote Management: Using RJ45 connectivity, administrators can remotely control power (on/off), perform maintenance, update firmware and set up e-mail alerts.
- Audio Flexibility: Microphone connectivity allows presenters to deliver voice-over presentations. The 1510X supports Closed Captioning through the S-Video / Composite video port which allows users with hearing disabilities to read the audio portion of select video and TV programs as on-screen text.
- Versatile Set-up: Desktop and ceiling mount options, as well as front and rear projection, offer maximum versatility during projector set-up.
- Convenient Controls: A handy remote control lets you easily adjust distorted images using Keystone Adjustment, change video modes or even hide presentations (via the Blank Screen feature).
Designed for Low Total Cost of Ownership
The Dell 1510X Projector offers thoughtful design features and comprehensive support options that make it easy to enjoy a low total cost of ownership.
- Power-Saving Design: The EU ErP-compliant Dell 1510X Projector consumes less than 0.5W of electricity in standby mode.
- Long Lamp Life: Enjoy added cost savings with a long lamp life of up to 3000 hours (Normal-Mode) or up to 4000 hours (Eco-Mode)
- Built-In Security: Password and security-cable slot (security cable sold separately) offer peace of mind when leaving the 1510X Projector in public spaces.
– See more at: http://audiovisualstore.com.ng/dell-1510X-dlp-projector-3500-ansi-lumens#sthash.x2qGJ0jr.dpuf